Skip to main content

New Year's Resolution--Day 8

Dave said in his sermon this past Sunday that 25% of New Year's Resolutions are broken before 2 weeks have past. I haven't made it that far yet, but I'm doing pretty good. Right now, the only unfolded thing in the laundry room is the dirty laundry. I'm not folding that. Not everything is put away, but everything clean is folded and stacked or hung up. It is a good feeling to know that I can find exactly what I'm looking for, unless it's dirty. It's great!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been amazed at how our laundry amount has exploded since our kids. It never seems to stop! Hope you are all well.
Love, Carrie

Popular posts from this blog

Way too long!

It's been way too long since I've enjoyed blogging. I know that noone reads my stuff but it's sometimes a relief to express myself this way. I'll be back soon, don't worry.

Wired

I decided that today I'd try to finish the bathroom. The main thing I needed help with was the light fixture and the outlet. There were 2 wires coming into the bathroom, not official receptacles, except for the switch. I called my dad to come help me figure out the wiring. He ended up doing all the work because it wired so strangely. So we ran the wires down inside the walls rather than just hanging down from the ceiling. There is an official outlet and a wired in light fixture. The other thing I needed help with was removing the toilet tank so that I could remove the wallpaper from behind it and paint behind it. Dad helped me with that, too. Actually, he did most of the work on that. When I got the supplies from the building supply store in Carthage this morning, I told the man that this bathroom is so small it should be measured in square inches rather than feet. Eight square feet is a generous estimate. I tell people that you can potty and wash your hands at the same time, savin...